IN KIND DONATIONS
In-kind (non-cash) donations are another valuable way to give.
These tangible items are tax deductible based on their fair-market value.
in-kind donations can be made to either Catholic Charities or Catholic Charities Free Health Care Center.
For more information on making an In-KInd donation, please call 412-456-6969.
Most Needed Items On Our Wish List
- Baby wipes and diapers, especially in sizes 3-5
- Pack and Plays
- Hygiene needs: razors and shaving cream, band aids, toothpaste, mouthwash, lotion, shampoo and conditioner
Hope Totes are reusable bags or containers of items that can be assembled by you our donors or by staff here at Catholic Charities.
- Help clients transitioning out of St. Joseph House of Hospitality get set up in their new homes
- Supply the parents that we serve with essential infant-care items
- Help the hungry among us feed their families.
It is difficult for us to pick up in-kind donations, but they may be dropped off at one of our office locations or program sites.
We are not currently accepting donations of furniture. However, if you wish to donate these items, please contact any of the following organizations:
Angels in Overalls, Inc.
The Blessing Board
Saint Vincent de Paul
412-321-1071 (pick option 1)